Is it time to sell your home? Are you on the fence about selling your home? There are five easy signs to know when the time is right:
1. You’ve outgrown the space. If multiple kids are constantly fighting over the bathroom or have to share a room, you know you’ve got a problem.
2. Your neighborhood is booming. This means your home and its price range are in high demand. It might be time to sell to take advantage of a higher-priced home and tap into the savings on the price tag.
3. You’re letting things go. If your home needs improvement and the yard work just isn’t as much fun anymore, it might be time to transition into a low-maintenance situation so you can enjoy your weekends and travel more.
4. Your equity is back. If you tried to sell a while ago but the sale didn’t happen, it might be time to call us so we can re-evaluate your home value.
5. You’ve undergone a substantial life change. Maybe your family is growing or shrinking. Maybe you’ve lost your job, got a new job, or decided to retire. In any case, a new lifestyle needs a new crib to go along with it.
Consequently, if you’re thinking about selling your home, please don’t hesitate to contact us. In real estate, it’s all about the preparation, and we do that better than anyone. We look forward to hearing from you!