Over the years we’ve built our business and our reputation on doing the very best job for our clients. Our goal is to get you the best price in the least amount of time and with minimal inconvenience. Plain and simple: You can expect success, because we get results!
Whether it’s a “buyer’s market” or a “seller’s market,” there is always fierce competition among homes for sale for marketing qualified buyers who are ready to write an offer. Sellers need progressive, effective marketing to direct those buyers to their property, and savvy, experiences negotiators on their side when the offer comes in Receive the Ann Arbor Experts Kathy Toth Team Advantage. We are ready to assist you in selling your home.
Selling your home involves much more than just placing a “For Sale” sign in your yard and going to the closing. When you work with us, we make it a Team effort. We help you prepare your home for sale, promote your home with more marketing tools to give you an edge over other homes for sale, to attract the right buyer, and guide you through the sale process to ensure you sell your home within your time frame and get the best price possible. Our Team works with buyers and sellers, so at any given time, we have a pool of qualified buyers in just about every price range.
We will counsel you to determine the correct price range for your home, point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to buyers, and devise the most effective plan of action. Here are some of the steps we will take to sell your home:
- Review the selling process without the technical jargon so you understand every step.
- Perform a comparative market analysis customized for your property.
- Determine the list and target prices to get you home sold, possibly create a bidding war.
- Market your property utilizing our extensive network and technology expertise.
- Keep communication open and be available though email, SMS and the old fashion phone call.
- Present the purchase agreement and review with you.
Factors That Affect Your Home’s Sale
There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home–price, financing, and time.
Price – If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation.
Financing – You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
Time – If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
How Much Should You Ask for Your Home?
Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value. Our team approach starts with us determining an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
- Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in our market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
If you’re looking for experienced guidance from people with your best interests at heart, hire Kathy Toth Team, Certified Distressed Property Experts.