Kathy Toth and Team of Ann Arbor Keller Williams Realty, the fastest growing real estate organization in the area, is seeking a transaction coordinator with a strong work ethic and vision. Our transaction coordinator functions as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the entire process of a real estate sale. They are responsible for processing all contract documents from the point of acceptance through closing and post closing. This position also includes creating timelines of all important dates, as well as monitoring the transaction to ensure that timelines are met.
The transaction coordinator must possess excellent communication skills and will also be required to do some general administrative work as needed in the office.
Our company adheres to a strict ethics policy. We have a solid reputation as an honest, patient, and trustworthy organization. It is extremely fulfilling to help people that truly need your expertise. If you are interested in working in a high volume organization that is fast paced and would like to apply, please complete personality profile and application at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please follow both steps below for consideration:
Step 1: Personality Profile #1
Instructions (the link to test is at the bottom of these instructions):
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
- Click here to submit the test: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/c80fb4c4/en
Step 2: Submit Application
- Please click here to fill out the application
- Email the application AND your resume to Kathy@KathyToth.com or fax it to 734.661.4315.