The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
This position answers all incoming calls and greets visitors, responds to requests for information and materials, maintains office supply inventory and receives and confirms deliveries.
Administrative tasks include maintaining Excel databases, typing, filing, processing mail, making photocopies, maintaining conference rooms for meetings and conferences and sending & receiving and directing faxes.
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain professional attitude in dealing with a variety of different people.
– Highly organized, strong time-management skills with the ability to prioritize.
– Professional manner at all times.
– Proficiency in both verbal and written communication. Proven ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential material.
– Ability to multi-task needs a period at the end, to be consistent with all the other lines.
– Position demands a high degree of organizational skill, attention to detail, motivation, flexibility and independence.
– Proficient using various software packages including Microsoft and Excel.
– Solid administrative skills: typing, word processing, multi line telephone, and copier, fax machine, postage machine, etc.
– Dependable. Must have and maintain excellent attendance.
– Previous business experience with general receptionist skills valued.
– Professional demeanor, willingness to be flexible in all tasks and the ability to make a great first impression are required!
– Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Provides administrative support to our Agents and Staff.
– Directs visitors by knowing which Agent is on-site and directing them appropriately and giving instructions.
– Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.
This position is hourly and flexible enough for students or people with other career commitments. The rate of pay is $10 per hour.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please follow both steps below for consideration:
Step 1: Personality Profile #1
Instructions (the link to test is at the bottom of these instructions):
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
- Click here to submit the test: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/c80fb4c4/en
Step 2: Submit Application
- Please click here to fill out the application
- Email the application AND your resume to Kathy@KathyToth.com or fax it to 734.661.4315.