Send Change of Address Cards to:
• Credit Card Companies
• Schools and Colleges
• Government Agencies
• Bank and Investment Services
• Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
• Past and Present Employers
• Doctors/ Dentist
• Insurance Agent
Change Over Utilities: Get refunds for any deposits made and advise where final bills are to be sent: https://kathytoth.com/local_utilities
• Cable TV
• Water/Milk/Food Products
• Diaper Service
• Notify Post Office
Transfer Bank Accounts
• Savings (IRA’s, RRSP’s, other)
• Safe Deposit Box
Notify Insurance Companies
• Home Owners
• Check with insurance agent on coverage of life, car and household goods en route to new home.
Pick up Personal Items
• Dry Cleaning/ Shoe Repair
• Obtain school records for children
• Obtain birth and church records for all family members.
• Check to see if your will must be rewritten when moving across provincial or state boundaries.
• Obtain any legal records.
Obtain Medical Records
Have Medication Prescriptions Refilled or get prescription numbers.
For The Moving Trip:
Have car tuned up for trip
Leave keys and any necessary legal papers with your real estate agent
Make a list of your credit card numbers in case of emergency or theft
Pack Immediate Necessities Bag
• Medications for family and pets
• Kids favorite play things
• Change of clothes for all family members. Include a bathing suit.
• Legal papers/medical records
Drop off paints and cleaning supplies
• Dan Moody Solid Waste Coordinator 734-222-3827, 705 N Zeeb
Return cable modem or mail back for deposit refund