Client Relationship Associate (CRA)
Client Relationship Associate
The Client Relationship Associate works directly with first time client calls and client customer service as an extension of our office and Real Estate agents. They are passionate about helping people and thrive on personal communication. This person should be enthusiastic and a self-starter with a passion for gathering important information to better serve client needs. They are responsible for converting a leads into appointments utilizing our CRM software and personal communication skills we teach in our training program. Prior sales and communication training is a plus.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They can record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
Our Client Relationship Associates activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
Why join our team? We have celebrity endorsements, a guaranteed home sale program, a non-duplicatable lead system & many other benefits all designed to help you make more money.
• Leader in the real estate industry for over 20 years
• We have national recognition and market expertise.
• We offer unparalleled service.
• We value responsibility, wisdom, action, persistence, and a joyful approach.
This position comes with a generous salary and aggressive bonus structure. This is a true six figure opportunity and will yield a long term opportunity for the right candidate. You can be as big as you want and make your goals a reality within this company.
We are particularly sensitive to maintaining and growing our reputation, and accordingly we are seeking individuals with the highest integrity, professionalism and commitment to excellence. We give preference to those who live in Washtenaw or Southern Livingston Counties. If you feel your qualifications meet our requirements, please follow these submission guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please follow both steps below for consideration:
Step 1: Personality Profile #1
Instructions (the link to test is at the bottom of these instructions):
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
- Click here to submit the test: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/ee6b5e3e/en
Step 2: Establish Your Love Language
- Complete free assessment tool here: https://5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/love-language
- Once you are done, save your document for upload in step 4.
Step 3: DISC Assessment
Step 4: Application & Resume