Call Center Manager
Initially, you, as a Call Center Manager, will contribute to the growth of this company by leading one of our key campaigns. This campaign currently includes appointment setting, customer acquisition, and quality assurance programs.
You will play a critical role in driving team performance and results. This is a highly collaborative role and success is dependent on the ability to communicate effectively with not only management and clients but also to strike a balance between creating a cohesive team and also encouraging individual agents to achieve individual success!
These programs involve appointment setting, qualification of all prospects, overcoming objections and selling, customer satisfaction surveys and post-sale follow-up programs are required as well. Our marketing team generates a large number of leads that need a key player to help manage them all within our existing team.
We seek a person who has:
• Minimum of 3 years of telemarketing team leadership
• Experience in managing a telemarketing team in the real estate industry
• Experience in training, script development, and quality assurance monitoring
• Knowledge of list management is a plus
• Ability to use and manage CRM software is a must
• Ability to analyze issues and articulate appropriate solutions
• Ability to embrace and implement change and adapt accordingly
• Good communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to the audience to achieve desired results
• Produce results
• Hire, develop, train and maintain staff from within the local community while keeping an eye towards developing leaders
• Role play in both individual and group settings
• Manage agent scheduling, training and motivation; ensure that teams are staffed and trained properly at all times
• Implement and manage dialing strategies for multiple campaigns by evaluating dialing strategies and working to improve the results through compilation, analysis and reporting
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, provide feedback and execute on new tactic and strategies that improve campaign and agent performance
• Provide and update daily, weekly and monthly detailed call center reports for all campaigns
• Achieve company quotas and revenue goals
• Leader in the real estate industry for over 20 years
• We have national recognition and market expertise.
• We offer unparalleled service.
• We value responsibility, wisdom, action, persistence, and a joyful approach.
This position comes with a generous salary and aggressive bonus structure. This is a true six figure opportunity and will yield a long term opportunity for the right candidate. You can be as big as you want and make your goals a reality within this company.
We are particularly sensitive to maintaining and growing our reputation, and accordingly we are seeking individuals with the highest integrity, professionalism and commitment to excellence. We give preference to those who live in Washtenaw or Southern Livingston Counties. If you feel your qualifications meet our requirements, please follow these submission guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Please follow both steps below for consideration:
Step 1: Personality Profile A
Instructions (the link to test is at the bottom of these instructions):
- These profiles are not a measure of IQ and are not timed so please take all the time necessary. Your first instinctive answer is the best. As such, please do not over analyze.
- There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please complete the profiles one at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
- The third profile will ask you to rank two sets of eighteen statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not pre-judge, simply follow the instructions.
- In the rare event that you lose your internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
- Click here to submit the test: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/vo/req.php?id=3f5a2729
Step 2: Submit Application
- Please click here to fill out the application
- Email the application AND your resume to TeamLeads@KathyToth.com or fax it to 734.661.4315.